Fork Extending Jib model:2082.1 SWL 2.5 tonne
All hire products are organised at C&C on Collection.
The Process is as follows;
1. Arrange a duration and price
2. Complete an equipment handover on its operation.
3. Sign a hire agreement.
4. Organise Payment
EICHINGER MODEL 2082.1 HAVE A CAPACITY OF SAFE WORKING LOAD MAX OF 2500KGS AND HAVE A WEIGHT OF 220KGS THIS TELESCOPIC FORK JIB WHICH HAVE ANGULAR ADJUSTMENT UP TO 45o IN 3 STEPS [ SEE DIAGRAM ABOVE MORE INFORMATION ]
Heavy duty telescopic jib, also features angular adjustment up to 45°
• telescopic crane arm with a swivel loading lifting eyes
• partially height adjustable in three steps up to 45°
• Pin retention prevents unintentional slip-off
Please consider the specifications of your vehicle when selecting an extending jib. It is strongly recommended to include your quality control department when selecting an extending jib.
The 2082 has been designed to convert a standard forklift truck into a universal
mobile crane unit (as the 2081). With the benefit of having an adjustable lifting
angle for the movement of tall and awkward items such as roof trusses.